Your Smile Direct
You might remember a post from earlier this year where I shared my thoughts of my new smile journey from Your Smile Direct after the first month. I am well over the half way point and thought it was the ideal time to give you a further update. There will be progress pictures but ill keep you in suspense a little longer! I have shared lots on Twitter over the last few months so this isn’t going to come as a surprise but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my teeth and the changes that have taken place.
Since my early 20s I have always been so conscious of my teeth, hating photos and never smiling when dragged into one. Not anymore…..I am not over reacting when I say making time for me and doing something for me has given me a confidence I didn’t know I had. The biggest benefit of the Your Smile Direct aligners is their ease of use and portability. Since I began my treatment I have been to Hamburg and Berlin with zero issues taking and using my aligners.
If you are thinking of taking this journey and like me your constantly on the go I can highly recommend Your Smile Direct. Between work, kids and our love of travel I have really put them to the test. And they consistently deliver. Watching the progress has been pretty incredible. I remember looking at aligners sets 7,8,9 and thinking no way will my teeth ever look like that. But guess what they do and im so thrilled.
People are complimenting me on my teeth, honestly that would never have happened 4 or 5 months ago. Rather than keep you in suspense any longer here are some progress pictures from the last 4 months. ……
Its hard not to be impressed, the difference is so noticeable, add that to the fact I smile so much more. If you are thinking of a treatment like this a couple of reasons from my personal experience why you should choose Your Smile Direct:
- Excellent customer service, always available to help and advise
- The aligners are so easy to use and fit perfectly in when travelling or running around after busy kids!
- Just look at the difference in such a short space of time – in short they work
- Very budget friendly
- If in doubt book a consultation to see if you are suitable and the staff there will take time with you to guide you through the options
- Us mammies need to look after ourselves and this was my thing. To say im happy is an understament and lets be honest happy mammy equals happy kids.
Im always happy to anwer questions on my new smile journey either comment below, email or on any social media.