However I can’t seem to bring myself to write my own boys birth stories, its still all too fresh in my head. I often wonder why, envying women who seem to be able to take it all in their stride. Was it something I did? Is there something wrong with me? Or was in medical negligence? Maybe ill never know.
I decided to speak to some fellow bloggers to share their birth stories.
Each one different yet each one equally magical. Bringing a new life into the world is an experience ill probably never be able to convey properly into words.
- First up is Lisa who shares here own experience on her blog Irish Baby Fairy. Lisa is a mid-wife herself so I was very interested to read her story. Uniquely she is able to give us perspectives from the both sides in the labor ward. A story well worth a read.
- Next is Hayley who blogs at I am River. I just love that name, if and thats a big if, I ever have more kids I may need to steal this name. The positivity in this post really resonates with me.
- Lyndsay- Rose writes at My Family of Roses and talks about not having a birth plan on her second. Her first was premature but second time round it was a very different experience. Showing us how different birth experiences can be.
- I just love the pure honesty in Georgina who writes at Gee Garnder post. After a very difficult pregnancy her beautiful baby was born full term, healthy and happy with no complications.
- Nicola who blogs at Mummy to Dex shares her own experience of the birth of Dexter. This post is really detailed and gives a great insight into Dexters birth. Again a very informative post well worth a read.
I really do enjoy reading other peoples birth stories, its gives me hope that maybe just maybe if I rolled the dice one more time I may have a calmer, more straightforward birth. We will see!