Who doesn’t love enjoying a serene sight of sunset sitting on the beach, or indulging in some amazing water sports, or wandering in the vibrant flea markets? Well, then you need to be in Goa! This is the place that will help you bond with your family and friends. This small city has a variety of amusement activities in store for kids as well. The city always acts as refreshment when one spends time with their children away from home. If you want to go on a trip with your kids for relaxation and excitement, then Goa is an ideal place where you need to rush.
The best time to visit Goa is during the onset of autumn or during the spring season, that is, in the month of October and November till February. This is the most pleasant time to visit beaches and monuments of the city. Seaside always has a calm and serene climate during later half of the year, and it is too difficult to stay under the scorching sun between the months of March and June.
The monsoon season is not really safe to visit a seaside because of the heavy downpour and thunderstorm hitting the seashore. However, you can still enjoy your rainy season in Goa with your kids and let them experience the beauty of nature. So, it is preferable to visit Goa during autumn or spring or during the winter season.
Tips for visiting Goa with kids
Most of them believe that Goa is a romantic destination. But you must be clear about the fact that this place has something special to offer for each and every individual.
- It is not just a place with great beaches but there are many museums, monuments, and forts where you can take your kids and let them gain knowledge about history and architecture.
- Here your little ones can also enjoy water sports such as scuba-diving, para-sailing, boat ride, and much more.
- Do not forget to taste the yummy fresh seafood of Goa.
What to pack for kids traveling in Goa?
Most of the things you need are available in the local markets of Goa. However, travelling should always be done in a prepared way. Some important things you must remember to take when you are in Goa with your children are: –
- A few essential things that you must carry are a hat, a good mosquito repellent and sun-screen. These are must when you are going for trekking or such adventurous activities.
- Next comes the first-aid kit that include Paracetamol, cream that prevents rash caused by the heat, band aids, cotton, and Dettol.
- If you have a really small kid, then you must keep a baby carrier that makes you roam around conveniently.
- It is very important to carry all your documents with you when you are going on a trip. Identity proofs, photo ids, and emergency contact numbers are a must. Also, see that your kids carry a notepad or a paper with all phone numbers and hotel address on it.
- Do carry cash as well as plastic money with you when you are travelling. That is because some vendors will want you to pay cash while others would be okay with plastic money which are debit and credit cards.