I have to say at the outset im hopeless at crafts, I don’t think that side of my brain works! I’m an accountant – im a numbers girl! However I did accept a challenge of creating a Kitty in Boots snow globe!
The Tale of Kitty in Boots is a book written by well known author Beatrix Potter and illustrated by equally well known illustrator Quentin Blake. The book chronicles the tales of a well behaved young black cat who leads a double life defeating the evil villains.
See link here for super simple easy to follow instructions including a handy video tutorial.
- A jam jar
- Some fake snow or glitter
- A little Christmas tree decoration
- Water resistant glue or a glue gun
- The cutout image of Kitty
- A laminator with laminating pouches, or clear packing tape as an alternative
Tips from somebody who is totally non crafty!
- We used glitter but the snow would make it much more festive
- We didn’t have a laminator so used some waterproof clear tape my husband had in the shed (!)
- Its honestly super simple so give it a go and I would love to see some pics if you do try it, you never know I might even pop a copy of the book in the post for the best ones!!!
The Tale of Kitty in Boots is available from Ladybird Books