Are you thinking of holidaying in Penang with family? Well, you are indeed just on the right track! After all, this Malaysian island is just perfect for families, and one can indeed look forward to a memorable holiday with their children. Start planning the trip and take advantage of Hard Rock Hotel Penang online booking for the most comfortable and affordable accommodations.
Penang boasts of several family-friendly tourist attractions, and there is something for everyone here. You can spend precious moments with your family as you enjoy exploring those museums, swimming pools, parks, and temples. The tropical state of Malaysia has loads of beach-side resort towns. You can book the best hotels in Penang for your family for a memorable stay and experience. Enjoy world-class facilities in the leading accommodation in Penang. You can always look here to check out Adam’s life in Malaysia.
Here are some of the most popular sites and locations for families holidaying in Penang.
- This indoor playground of Adventure Zone– The fabulous Adventure Zone at the Golden Sands Resort is a big hit among families with children. Enjoy those fabulous and fast drop slides with your kids. There is even a specialized play area for the toddlers. Just explore the attractions, and you can even play hide and seek here.
- Train to Penang Hill– If you are looking for a cool and calm escape from the hot city and its crowds, just make your way to the 18th-century style station. Hop on the train to Penang Hill that will take you the hill, and you can already feel the fresher breeze. Enjoy those fantastic views of Penang Bridge and Georgetown.
- Penang Butterfly Farm in Entopia- You must visit this lovely spot near Batu Ferringhi where the butterfly farm displays hundreds and thousands of butterflies. There are other animals such as lizards, fish, and turtles. Part form those, the informative displays will keep the whole family busy.
- Canopy Walkway in National Park. You children are sure going to love this place. Explore the lush scenery of this vast rainforest. The highlight is the 150-meter-long Canopy Walkway that will take about half an hour to complete. You can climb different exotic trees to get a birds-eye-view.
- A cyclo-rickshaw ride for short trips- It is indeed an enjoyable experience to rise on those bicycle powered cabs which are also known as “beca” locally. Those rickshaws remind one of the Chinese influence on the island and are purely meant for the tourists. You can take short trips to local attractions.
- The interesting Snake Temple– Built in 1850 by a Buddhist priest, the temple gets its name because it is a safe haven for poisonous snakes. You will come across green tree snakes and Wagler’s pit vipers. However, these snakes are harmless and are a friendly breed. Still, be wary and keep an eye on the children while exploring the area. Other highlights of the temple include the Buddhist sculptures and carvings
- The Penang Eco Park– If you want to admire Penang’s natural beauty, then you are sure to find it here at Penang Eco Park. It is indeed a tremendous outdoor attraction for the whole family who can come here and spend quality time. They can go for long hikes through Forest Park or simply let the kids play in the playground.
- Fun at Penang Interactive Museum – Another spot which the whole family will like is the Penang Interactive Museum that displays three-dimensional artworks. You not only feel a part of the history and culture of Penang, but it is great fun to click photos of those trick arts and murals. Learn about the island’s traditional way of life through the section of miniature figures.