I have spoken about this during our renovation works, my husband has worked in the construction industry for many years. A few weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to test out the Paj Power Finder 4G I didn’t hesitate as I knew we would really be able to put this device through its paces.
The Paj Power Finder is part of a new generation of GPS tracker that utilise the 4G network. There are many different types of trackers in the Paj range. The device comes with a built in sim card and when combined with the monthly subscription can be used in over 100 countries world wide. For the more tech amongst us I have set out a screen shot of the tech specifications opposite.
Some of the key features include:
- multi use device, can be fixed to many types of vehicles such as cars, mobile homes, trailers, machinery
- 60-90 days stand by battery
- magnetic attachment
- SIM card already in finder
- USB charging
- operating manual available online.
- monthly subscription
- motion/ shake alarm
- Drop alarm
- Radius alarm
- speed alarm
- low battery alarm
- User friendly app with real time alerts