The conservatory has come of age. With beautiful detailing that enhances the beauty as well as bringing increased energy efficiency to the space, a conservatory is a means of adding extra space to your home.
But no matter how you choose to use the space, you want it to have a stylish, yet functional interior. So how do you create a space that is effortlessly chic?
Creating the Perfect Conservatory Interior
- Play with styles but make sure there are common elements that keep it connected to the interior design décor of your home
- With so much natural light, colours take on a completely different tone and feel, experiment to see which colours really work
- Accessories are key detailing features that can transform the space into something extraordinary, don’t underestimate their use in the conservatory
- Consider materials and fabrics carefully as the light and heat can be problematic for some
- Rattan is the perfect choice because it has all the right properties to withstand heat and light of the conservatory, as well as being available in classic, traditional and modern styled pieces
A Stylish Conservatory…
… is the end product you will have after reading this Guide to Stylish Conservatory Furniture. With handy hints and tips, it has everything you need to know about styling the space in your conservatory.