Paw Patrol Sea Patroller – Our Review
You have to picture the scene for this one…..you are four years old and love the TV show Paw Patrol and wait for it …..this lands through the door! I only wish I videoed his reaction. I can only liken his reaction to my own if I won the lotto!!
He is beyond thrilled as he had been eyeing it up on the TV ad for the last number of weeks. The product itself is recommended for ages 3 plus and retails at a hefty €80. So whats included for the price -key features include:
- The Sea Patroller itself can be converted to both a land and a sea vehicle quite easily (but its not a water toy!);
- It does light up and make sounds (it takes batteries but they are included);
- It comes with Ryder and his quad or ATV as im reliably informed. Not sure I knew what an ATV was at 4!
- A cage to lower Ryder down for his rescues
- A life ring launcher (this is what the kids totally love!!) – it quite literally launches the life ring when you push the button;
- Its quite big, definitely much bigger than I expected but im not complaining – it has the wow factor and its the ideal size of sharing and going on “secret missions” as my pair call them.
Mamma Fairy Verdict
I’m calling it now, I think this going to be one of the hot toys for 2017 – last year it was the Paw Patrol Air Patroller among my sons pre school friends and I sense this will be this years equivalent. Its a big toy with lots of fun parts to it and therefore lots of opportunity for kids to let their imaginations run wild.
Just one word of caution though, it doesn’t come with any of the pups. My Paw Patrol fanatics already had most if not all of them so wasn’t an issue but perhaps something to keep in mind. I think Santa will have his work cut out this year making Sea Patrollers and if the excitement here is anything to go by I suspect this toy will be very well received.
It’s readily available both on line and in most toys shops.
Note: We were sent this toy for the purpose of this review however this in no way influences mine or the boys opinion where appropriate.